swagga like me preview swagga like me preview

nice dude

pretty sweet man.
much respect.

mseemercury responds:

thx man

Z.A.P. & Niggo - Retaliation Z.A.P. & Niggo - Retaliation

hell fuckin yea

very 90's but i fuckin love it dude.

Smoking Smoking

pretty sweet dude.

pretty solid beat dude. i like it a lot. u should throw some lyrics to it.
but like i said pretty tight beat.

dj5p00n responds:

i would put some lyrics on, but i cant write lyrics. i can sing though, just not write the lyrics.

TAWG - Act VI TAWG - Act VI

hell yea

that was awesome. not too metal not too mainstream. i gotta say, its impressive. great job.

Pizza Sunca Branza Pizza Sunca Branza

lol

that was pretty good. lol i work at pizza hut tho...... so my opinion may be off. lol

3D-xelu responds:

the hee :P thanks :D

Back from the Dead Back from the Dead

loved it man, blown away.

dude i love your sound. i love the audio clips to, they're very good quality. and the guitar is wicked. overall, im speechless. lol keep it up.

pitchblak responds:

Thanx alot for the review! Positive feedback is much appreciated. Got some more wicked stuff comming soon. Rock on bro

Silent Echo Silent Echo

whoa

i love the sound of that song. the vocals at the end are killer. thats some brutal shit. much respect. and ur lead reminds me of one of my friends style just better. lol pretty wicked dude.

BloodFest responds:

haha thanks a lot. I'm glad you liked it. Thanks for your review.
Cheers

[Forever Mine] vocals [Forever Mine] vocals

damn!

that is some awesomeness. im impressed. dude i need u to do vocals. lol i have instrumental stuff on myspace but my voice is just horrid. lol but great work on the music and lyrics.

TwilightNecrosis responds:

Thanks man! I had nothing to do with the music, but I'm sure dk84 will see your review.
If you write the lyrics, I can try to do some vox for you. Just PM me, or whatever.
Thanks for the review.
Metal! \m/

Shima - Twisted Shima - Twisted

pretty effing sweet

loved what u did. i like to play around with FL a lot but u did damn good work. and tip, get sony acid for recording ur guitar tracks. its not a whole lot better. but gives u more to work with. but fuckin love the song man. also it could use a solo. but thats just me. lol